Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Older Photobucket Pictures Are Back!

(1/3) > >>

Cajunate:

I noticed this right off the bat on my own forum this morning. Hmmmm......... I wonder what they're up to now!

TMB:
No telling but they ticked off a lot of folks thats for sure >:( >:( >:( >:(

N. Ontario Smoker:
They are running pop-up ads and videos. Good time to download some old pictures. Click on  the thumbnail and then click on the gear icon and then click download.

RG:
I guess that's good for older posts of mine that may have been linked there. I used to have my pics on my own server but now just use imgur. I wonder why the change of heart from Photobucket?

teesquare:

--- Quote from: RG on May 17, 2018, 05:58:33 PM ---I guess that's good for older posts of mine that may have been linked there. I used to have my pics on my own server but now just use imgur. I wonder why the change of heart from Photobucket?

--- End quote ---

Now....you know the answer to that...MONEY!. ;) :D The moment of stupidity when they last tried to shanghai people cost them BIG. Folks were diving out of Photobucket left and right.
I personally will never go back to them. Once someone - or a company - shows you how greedy they are - and how un-important you are....I am DONE.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version