Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Older Photobucket Pictures Are Back!

<< < (2/3) > >>

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: teesquare on May 17, 2018, 07:46:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: RG on May 17, 2018, 05:58:33 PM ---I guess that's good for older posts of mine that may have been linked there. I used to have my pics on my own server but now just use imgur. I wonder why the change of heart from Photobucket?

--- End quote ---

Now....you know the answer to that...MONEY!. ;) :D The moment of stupidity when they last tried to shanghai people cost them BIG. Folks were diving out of Photobucket left and right.
I personally will never go back to them. Once someone - or a company - shows you how greedy they are - and how un-important you are....I am DONE.....

--- End quote ---

My sentiments exactly! I deleted all my photos off of there before I deleted my 2 accounts. They were just copies of what I have backed up on my several external hard drives.

RG:
Yeah, they kinda screwed the proverbial pooch on that one, didn't they? I have no need for them. I have really liked using Imgur, even though I know some have had issues getting their pics linked. It's been flawless for me. I'm just wondering how PB is liking all of that egg on their face, lol!

smokeasaurus:
I am with image shack now. Photobucket has played with my cooking memories for the very last time................

TMB:

--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on May 18, 2018, 09:37:04 AM ---I am with image shack now. Photobucket has played with my cooking memories for the very last time................

--- End quote ---
Mine as well Smoke!!

I did go back and look at old post, the pictures are not there though >:( >:(

smokeasaurus:

--- Quote from: TMB on May 18, 2018, 09:56:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on May 18, 2018, 09:37:04 AM ---I am with image shack now. Photobucket has played with my cooking memories for the very last time................

--- End quote ---
Mine as well Smoke!!

I did go back and look at old post, the pictures are not there though >:( >:(

--- End quote ---

Yup, I lost all my early pictures of Smoochy and even more from the Sizzle on the Grill forum as well  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version