Welcome Center > Announcements

PLEASE READ WE NEED YOUR HELP

(1/4) > >>

Admin2:
There are a few members that are having issues with the chat function - and the private messaging. Please reply to this post, and let us know if you are having these issues.
Include what Operating System you are using, and which browser, and version of that browser.

Thank You 

Johnny:
I cannot use chat.  The only way I can PM someone is if I go and search for a member first.  I cannot look at member profiles and choose to send them a PM (possibly chat there too?).  If I go to lok at a profile, I basically get told I don't have the right access to do that.  This issue happens for me on the following combinations:

Mac, OSX Lion, Safari
Mac, OSX Lion, Firefox
Mac, OSX Lion, Google Chrome
iPad, iOS 5, Safari

I think that it could be browser related (cookies or JavaScript not enabled or something) but if it seems widespread with members, it might be a setting within the forum software itself instead if a combination of OS/browsers on the member side.

Pam Gould:
It won't let me chat...
You can't access the chat. is the error message  I get.
Pam ★*˚°。°

smokeasaurus:
It says     you can't enter chat in red letters before you even try to sign in....

IR2dum:
I am experiencing the same problems as Johnny has described. I am using Google Chrome with Windows 7.64.

Also, when I post a message, I get stuck on the post reply screen. My back button will not let me escape from this page. I need to go to history and choose a prior page to release myself from "post reply" jail. I think that this might be some setting on my end because I don't think anyone else is experiencing this problem. It just happens on this one page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version