Author Topic: Depends on who you are  (Read 369 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Depends on who you are
« Reply #-1 on: June 11, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »
As many of y'all know, Jaxon is a resident of Byron, GA.  For those who don't know Macon, GA is a northern suburb of Byron up I-16.

Jaxon was on his way to Academy Sports to pick up some more cooking stuff and he had this friend with him who is a writer for the local paper.(Yes, Jaxon does have A friend).  As they were turning into the parking lot at Academy they saw this man running toward this youngun who was being attacked by this wild dog.  The man grabbed the animal and strangled it with his bare hands.  Well, the reporter friend of Jaxon saw this and went up and congratulated the man and told him the next day's paper headline would read, "Local Man Saves Child by Killing Vicious Animal!"

"I'm sorry," said the man, "but I'm not from Macon."

"Well, then" said the reporter, "the headline will say, 'Georgia Man Saves Child by Killing Dog'."

"Actually," said the man, " I'm not from Georgia at all.  I'm from New York City."

The reporter shook his head in disgust.  "In that case, the headline will read, 'Yankee Kills Family Pet.'"

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers