Author Topic: Boudreaux applies for a job....  (Read 506 times)

Offline dawrecknq

Boudreaux applies for a job....
« Reply #-1 on: June 30, 2013, 09:15:16 AM »
Boudreaux had been out of work and while looking through the help wanted ads, he saw the local power plant was hiring an electrical engineer. Boudreaux thought that sounded like a good job for him, so he drove out to their office and filled out the application. Under education he put "gradiduated da turd grade". Under experience he put "Can change da light bulb when it dunned quit working".

It came down to two applicants. Boudreaux and Engineer Fred were both called in and told that they would have to take a written test. When they were both done, they were told to just wait and they would go tally the scores.

The company official came back in the room a few minutes later and told them they had both real good on the test. In fact, they both had gotten 9 out of 10 questions right; in fact they had both gotten question 7 wrong. But, Engineer Fred was going to get the job. Boudreaux then spoke up and said "If we's both get 9 out of 10 right, and wes both missed da same question, then whys you gunna give da der Fred de job over me?". The company looked at Boudreaux and told him....

"Cuz on questions #7, Fred wrote down "I don't Know" and you Boudreaux wrote.....

"ME NEEDER"

Yoder 1320, 3- VUDS's and a couple of Wally World  grills. Working on more all the time.
"May the Smoke stay out of your eyes..but forever in your heart!"

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
Boudreaux applies for a job....
« on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:54 AM »
:) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)
Charbroil SRG
Pit Barrel Cooker
New Braunfels Hondo Smoker

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.