Author Topic: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST  (Read 18327 times)

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
« Reply #-1 on: July 14, 2013, 11:02:55 PM »
Without any question - we want to maintain a "family friendly" place here. Humor is one of the ways that we can de-rail such an effort quickly.

By no means do I feel we need to all act like a bunch of prudes. But, I do not want to feel I have to defend "off-color posts" to anyone's mother,wife, sister,or daughter.

So - before you post in this section, just understand that if the humor is of a sexual nature, and mentions words that -while not one of the "7 words not allowed on broadcast TV", are clearly descriptive of products, materials, appliances, or reproductive organs or acts connected to human reproduction......I am going to delete it.

Please don't embarrass yourself, or anyone else in this manner. It is no fun for me to play "traffic cop" or a kill-joy.

We are adults ( well...for the most part ) So , I am asking you all - please, just imagine your wife, sister, mother or daughter reading the humor section - before you post here.

I am not trying to dis-courage humor posts. I am trying to keep us from alienating possible members.

Thanks for your help in this endeavor

T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401