Author Topic: Don't know if this one will make it  (Read 404 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Don't know if this one will make it
« Reply #-1 on: July 29, 2013, 08:13:14 PM »
Bubba and Earl were down at the pool hall when they got a call from the police. 

"We just found a body that's been run over by a train down at the railroad trussel and we need y'all's help identifying the body.  We think it's y'all's buddy Luther.  The body is in really bad shape and the face is missing.  It's wearing clothes that sort of look like Luther's. We know y'all and Luther were all best friends.  Can y'all come down?

Well, they went down to the police station.  The chief took  Bubba in the back room that doubled as a morgue and ask him to look at the battered body.  Bubba asked the chief to turn the body over.

When the body was turned on its stomach Bubba looked and said, "Nope.  That ain't Luther."

"Thanks." said the chief.  "Just stay here while I bring Earl in to look."

Earl came in.  Saw the body and asked the chief to turn the body on its stomach.  He then walked around and looked at the body just as Bubba did and said  "Nope.  That there ain't Luther."

The chief was a little perplexed and said, "Look, I know you three went everywhere together and if anyone could identity Luther it would be you two.  Why is it that each of you had me roll the body on its stomach and each of you walked around and looked between the body's legs and said it ain't Luther?   What was that all about?"

Bubba spoke up and said, "Well, Chief, you see Luther had two @-holes and this here body has only one."

The chief was kind of flabbergasted.  "What do you mean Luther had two @-holes?  I ain't never heard of nothing like that."

"Well, it's like this." said Earl.  "It seemed like every time we went somewhere people would see us coming and say, ' Oh, he11! Here comes Luther with two @-holes.' and that is how we know he had two @-holes and that there body has only one."

Dee
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 08:16:54 AM by smokeasaurus »
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Don't know if this one will make it
« on: July 30, 2013, 01:06:56 AM »
 ;D ;D :D :D :D Once again, you make me chuckle, Dee!  :D :D :D
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 07:20:52 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 09:38:52 AM »
Oh dear!
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS