Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Alcohol question

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lemonhead78:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on March 24, 2019, 07:43:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lemonhead78 on March 24, 2019, 05:57:19 PM ---... fresh squeezed or bottled lemon?
--- End quote ---

Pretty much depends on the bar. If they're upscale and/or serve bespoke cocktails they're more likely to use fresh fruit & juices. On the other hand, if they're a bit closer to "dive bars" and make their money on beer and a shot (and serve 1-3 mixed drinks a month), they're likely to use bottled juices (if they have any at all).

You have to ask (or watch the bartender) to find out.
[/quote

Thanks. Makes sense !!!
--- End quote ---

Roget:
I used to own & manage a bar (Well, it was actually a gentleman's club on one side & a dance club on the other) and we always used fresh citrus.
A bit more expensive & a lot more trouble, but worth the extra effort. 

Big Dawg:
. . . . . and no one noticed that you, obviously, picked the right drink based on your name . . . . .

BD

sparky:
I use to be a bartender for 15 years.  It's lemon juice from a bottle.  Have one made without the simple syrup.  I think you will like it more.  Lemon drops are great in the summer.  Very refreshing.  D@'m, I got to get some vodka now.  Costco sells their own vodka which is made in the same place has grey goose vodka (my favorite).

Lemonhead78:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on March 25, 2019, 11:56:10 AM ---. . . . . and no one noticed that you, obviously, picked the right drink based on your name . . . . .

Lmao !!! I have a younger brother and his nickname is little lemon
BD

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version