Other Cooking Equipment > Accessories

Meat Rake

(1/2) > >>

smokeasaurus:
Stumbled across this the other day and looks really cool!!  Of course my butts come out so tender they fall apart if I just give em the hairy eye-ball  ::) ;)

http://meatrake.com/

mikecorn.1:
Here's my meat rakes  ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ka Honu:
I have never figured out the fascination for this and the myriad of other pullers, rakes, & claws that don't do as good a job as the easily operated ones we were born with (suitably gloved of course).  Maybe one of the mechanical ones if you're pulling several hundred pounds a day, but for most everyone else I just don't get it.  What am I missing?

mikecorn.1:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on June 29, 2012, 09:23:32 PM ---I have never figured out the fascination for this and the myriad of other pullers, rakes, & claws that don't do as good a job as the easily operated ones we were born with (suitably gloved of course).  Maybe one of the mechanical ones if you're pulling several hundred pounds a day, but for most everyone else I just don't get it.  What am I missing?

--- End quote ---
Have you seen the one you put at the end of a drill and totally shreds the butt ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokeasaurus:
I saw a video where they put a fully cooked butt in a big bag and then nailed it with a heavy skillet!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version