General > Contests - just for fun

JULY/AUGUST SHEET METAL CHEF CONTEST.....

(1/4) > >>

teesquare:
CHALLENGE: Come up with a corn-dog based food item that your fellow members vote as the best. It is a "people's choice award". Votes will be tallied at the end of August.
Votes must be posted to this thread to count.

Boiler Plate
May cause cancer in Canadian rats. No other offers apply. See box top for details. Pregnant women - or those that you hope to make that way should consume with caution. No small animals have been harmed too bad in the making of this.

See the link below  - this will give you an idea of the originality we are hoping that you can out-do!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/iowa-state-fair-vendor-offering-double-bacon-wrapped-234657760.html

Prize??? WHAT You want a PRIZE???

O.K. - Any 4 or 5 of the Renaissance Redneck  Rubs - your choice of flavors!

Now - put on your thinkin' caps...or pour yourself a glass of brain - gear lube and come up with something good!

teesquare:
Really??? NOBODY wants to take the challenge????? Was it too difficult for this crowd??? :D :D :D

Keymaster:
I got a little sumpin up my sleeve. Do I  post pictures in this thread?  Gonna cook it this weekend.

nepas:
If i could play. Y'all would be in the non winners circle   :D :D :D

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on August 08, 2012, 06:00:12 PM ---I got a little sumpin up my sleeve. Do I  post pictures in this thread?  Gonna cook it this weekend.

--- End quote ---

Yes sir! Post away - this is the place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version