Author Topic: For DRHolly...and others  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: For DRHolly...and others
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 08:22:29 AM »
Might as well trash the stove... just thinkin'.... ;) ;D ;D

Using the stove to set the pots on with the SV units in them.   ;) ;D ;D
Let us know how you like it and the diferences..I saw Tee had one at the last gathering..I already had my Anova. I might need one for my RV. I camp every weekend..soon as it warms up ..geez..it's cold here. And I hate carrying stuff back and forth because when it I need it..it's at the camper or home..geezz.. Pam .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ. 
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: For DRHolly...and others
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 01:21:14 AM »
Might as well trash the stove... just thinkin'.... ;) ;D ;D

Using the stove to set the pots on with the SV units in them.   ;) ;D ;D
Let us know how you like it and the diferences..I saw Tee had one at the last gathering..I already had my Anova. I might need one for my RV. I camp every weekend..soon as it warms up ..geez..it's cold here. And I hate carrying stuff back and forth because when it I need it..it's at the camper or home..geezz.. Pam .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

I'm using the Dorkfood DSV in the RV this trip, left the Anova's at home.  Did some steaks with the DSV and they turned out just as good as the steaks I've done using the Anova's.  The DSV will be a handy SV unit to use and leave in the RV for road trips and I'll leave and use my Anova's at home.  When things are very quiet, like they can be late at night in a campground, the clicking relay of the DSV is noticeable.  I'm thinking that if I do a long overnight cook with the DSV in the RV I'll set it up in the back cargo area of the RV and close the door so we don't have to listen to the relay clicking all night while trying to sleep.  During the day with normal amount of noise/activity in the RV you hardly notice the clicking relay sound.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)