Author Topic: SHRIMP and M-3  (Read 3829 times)

Offline TwoPockets

Re: SHRIMP and M-3
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
Ron: Well - shhhooott!!! We will be there Thurs. thru Sunday - so even if you can only make a day trip of it - please come on out!

Ken: I will take checks, or cc's too. I wonder if our software was glitching when your friend tried to order? Please let me know what problem he experienced so that I can have someone make sure it does not happen again! Can ship M-3 now - just do not have the pretty labels for it yet.....

I have licked the insides of jars of seasoning before but never ate the label. I will try to get with him next week but he is out in Dallas right now for the Alabama/Michigan game. I will see him next week, he and his wife are one of our regular Thursday date night friends we meet with each week at a local pub. I had to work an overnight last night, first time in over 10 years my wife and I haven't gone out on a Thursday night. I may have to retire again...off topic I know.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 06:25:55 PM »
Alabama/Michigan....?...They got a football team in Michigan???? ;) :D :D :D

And as for "off-topic"...there are no "thread police" here Ken....I probably make more threads go off the rails than anyone... :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 06:33:23 PM »
So tell me a little more about M3 without giving away any secrets. What is different about it and what are the target uses?
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
Designed it originally to enhance the flavors of Tri Tip- and found it to be fantastic with ANY grilled beef, pork, lamb or chicken. Nearly ZERO salts or sugars - no MSG, no corn, wheat, soy, or glutens of any kind....( Sounds like it is an empty bottle.... ;D) Has the aromas aflavors that  work well when grilling - garlic, pepper, and lots of herbs ( NO SPARKY...NOT California "herb".... ;) :D ) It has some natural meat tenderizer/moisture retention ingredients ( those are secret....) that will amaze most folks at the moisture retention of the meat they cook with this product.

It is really good as a dry rub - but - It is BEST when used as a marinade. ( 2 parts canola oil, 1 part apple cider vinegar, 1 part rub ) Blend it at high speed in a blender for a few seconds, pour it in a bag - place meat in the bag - and pop it in the fridge. 2 hours for steaks and chops up to 2 inches thick. For big chuck roasts, Tri-Tips, etc. up to a 6 hour swimming time is good.

The shrimp idea came about - like most of my "cooking inspirations" :D because I did not have anything in the cupboards that just seemed like a good balance of flavors for the shrimp.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401