Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Am I uploading correctly?

(1/2) > >>

spuds:
My windows computer I normally use is down.Using linux and photobucket is different.Are these uploads OK,or am I sucking up the sites bandwidth? see the last pictures of the peppers....
Thanx

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?action=post;msg=200884;topic=9835.200

HighOnSmoke:
Looks like they are loading okay to me. I just hit the preview on your post and the peppers look awesome.

spuds:

--- Quote from: HighOnSmoke on August 27, 2015, 07:50:27 PM ---Looks like they are loading okay to me. I just hit the preview on your post and the peppers look awesome.

--- End quote ---
Im using the insert image icon on the board,thats OK? I mean bandwidth usage on the board OK?

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: spuds on August 27, 2015, 08:07:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: HighOnSmoke on August 27, 2015, 07:50:27 PM ---Looks like they are loading okay to me. I just hit the preview on your post and the peppers look awesome.

--- End quote ---
Im using the insert image icon on the board,thats OK? I mean bandwidth usage on the board OK?

--- End quote ---

I am sure you will be okay with this Spuds. I think they are deleting every 6 months on older posts so post away.

deestafford:
Spuds, I was gonna give you some advice but others beat me to it. Maybe next time.  Dee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version