FORUM SPONSORS > A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

You Wanting A Reveo?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Amazen1:

--- Quote from: muebe on October 28, 2012, 08:21:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: ACW3 on October 28, 2012, 08:06:34 PM ---Tee and I had dinner with Rick last Monday evening.  Rick told us about the Reveo being made available from A-MAZE-N Products at a good price.  I just ordered mine for Christmas, for me!!

Art

--- End quote ---

Art I think it is a Reveo knock off but still a great price. You have to use a hand vacuum pump to create vacuum in the canister but I don't mind that. I was looking at the marinade express but did not care for the $300 price tag.

For $99 shipped this is a great deal. Glad I bought one ;)

--- End quote ---

The AGS Tumbler actually was the first table top tumbler to come out back in 2000, and Eastman REVO knocked them off.
Eastman did a much better job advertising, and therefore seems to be in the forefront.
Because of a series of personal and financial setbacks, the AGS Tumbler stopped production
I happened to find a bunch of them sitting in a warehouse, waiting to find new homes

At first, I thought the hand pump was kinda hokey, but after using it a few times, I realized the hand pump removes the air much faster than a little vacuum pump.
The instruction say 8-10 strokes with the vacuum pump, but I find it depends on the volume that's in the tumbler.  I find that 12-18 pumps works well.

TJ

muebe:
Todd I actually made an adapter that uses my Foodsaver accessory port to create vacuum in the canister. It works really well ;)

ACW3:
Muebe,
How about a picture of your adapter?  I think I have the hose for a Food Saver marinating container that I could hook up to my Cabelas CG-15.  Now if I can only find the hose.

Art

muebe:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on November 17, 2012, 08:47:25 AM ---Muebe,
How about a picture of your adapter?  I think I have the hose for a Food Saver marinating container that I could hook up to my Cabelas CG-15.  Now if I can only find the hose.

Art

--- End quote ---

Used a small plastic bottle from work. Put a hole in the cap. Cut the bottom of the bottle out. Installed the rubber adapter into the bottom. It pulls full vacuum with the food saver ;)

Amazen1:
That's what I love about BBQ Guys....
Always finding a better way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version