Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Garden to Table - Growing Your Own!

Anyone starting your gardens yet?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Savannahsmoker:
It is Sweetie's garden which she plants and nurtures.
I am just the builder and the tiller, ;D

TwoPockets:
Nice garden Art. I wish I had room for a garden here in this townhouse, I normally have a couple of 5 gallon pots with peppers and sometimes Roma tomatoes.

spuds:
Pam,have you divided your rhubarb? At end of season last year just ran a shovel down the middle of a large plant,and plant that half elsewhere.Works great.That rhubarb is a great plant for cold weather climes,it always comes back for me at my place next season.

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: spuds on April 22, 2016, 07:57:34 PM ---Pam,have you divided your rhubarb? At end of season last year just ran a shovel down the middle of a large plant,and plant that half elsewhere.Works great.That rhubarb is a great plant for cold weather climes,it always comes back for me at my place next season.

--- End quote ---
Spuds..rhubarb is very easy to propagate..just like you said, can't have too much of it and mine is coming up already, won't be long for rhubarb pie. I'm ready.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Smokin Don:
The grandson was down Wed. after school and helped me haul 3 wheel barrow loads of good dirt from the bottom of my compost pile. He spread it around my 4X8 food garden. I will work it up in a couple of weeks and get tomatoes out. That is all I do anymore; need garden tomatoes for BLT's!. Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version