FORUM SPONSORS > Savannah Stoker Pellet Grill Control System

Savannah Stoker in the Blaz'n Grid Iron.

<< < (2/3) > >>

HighOnSmoke:
Looks great Art! Hopefully I will get that type of smoke out of the one I am trying out.

rwalters:
Man, you could almost confuse that sweet blue smoke for a clean burning stick-burner. NICE!!

Savannahsmoker:

--- Quote from: rwalters on June 16, 2016, 07:24:01 PM ---Man, you could almost confuse that sweet blue smoke for a clean burning stick-burner. NICE!!

--- End quote ---
A proper tuned Pellet Grill shroud operate like the clean burning stick-burner I used in days past. :)

The Savannah Stoker is the only controller available that allows a varied amount of user
adjustable parameters, to setup a pellet grill to smoke to user preference.

Savannahsmoker:

--- Quote from: TwoPockets on June 16, 2016, 06:53:45 PM ---Nice! Love your smokestack upgrade too. Southern engineering.

--- End quote ---
Ken I have been using stacks for many years and on all my pellet grills. 
To me it provides a more stable air flow by mostly negating wind. 

rwalters:

--- Quote from: Savannahsmoker on June 16, 2016, 08:28:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: rwalters on June 16, 2016, 07:24:01 PM ---Man, you could almost confuse that sweet blue smoke for a clean burning stick-burner. NICE!!

--- End quote ---
A proper tuned Pellet Grill shroud operate like a clean burning stick-burner I used in days past. :)

The Savannah Stoker is the only controller available to allows a varied amount of user
adjustable parameters to setup a pellet grill to smoke to user preference.

--- End quote ---
I get a ton of beautiful smoke from my MAK 1 Star, but not that purdy blue smoke like your getting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version