FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

Turkey Meatloaf

(1/3) > >>

Scallywag:
I have never attempted meatloaf.. Why I don't know. I had 2 pounds of ground turkey in the freezer so let's give it a try..
Started with some diced mushrooms and onions.. I buy frozen diced onions cause Scally don't like tears in the kitchen.

Into a pan to sauté with some garlic and roasted red pepper seasoning

Into the kitchenaid bowl to cool for 10 mins

Added half a cup of breadcrumbs

The ground gobbler

Added 3/4 cups of condensed tomato soup

1 egg

5 min mix in the mixer and into a loaf pan

Cooked in the Mak at 325 until an internal temp of 185

Sliced up and served with mashed potatoes, stove top dressing and a generous serving of turkey gravy.

All 3 kids ate in silence and my oldest gave me a hi five when he was done.. Mission accomplished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomcrete1:
Looks great!  :)

junep:
Looks great! It's hard to get turkey meatloaf moist and you obviously did a great job! Silence at the dinner table is a very good sign of the chefs success! Way to go!

--- Quote from: Scallywag on September 11, 2016, 08:20:00 PM ---I have never attempted meatloaf.. Why I don't know. I had 2 pounds of ground turkey in the freezer so let's give it a try..
Started with some diced mushrooms and onions.. I buy frozen diced onions cause Scally don't like tears in the kitchen.

Into a pan to sauté with some garlic and roasted red pepper seasoning

Into the kitchenaid bowl to cool for 10 mins

Added half a cup of breadcrumbs

The ground gobbler

Added 3/4 cups of condensed tomato soup

1 egg

5 min mix in the mixer and into a loaf pan

Cooked in the Mak at 325 until an internal temp of 185

Sliced up and served with mashed potatoes, stove top dressing and a generous serving of turkey gravy.

All 3 kids ate in science and my oldest gave me a hi five when he was done.. Mission accomplished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Smokin Don:
I love meatloaf on my Traeger. I never done a turkey meatloaf but yours looks great!!! Don

muebe:
I have made Turkey meatloaf but usually cheat with a 80/20 mix 80 Turkey and 20 beef because straight Turkey is too dry for me. But I have to say your method produced silence and that is a good sign :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version