Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Ultimate Pint Glass Challenge

<< < (3/3)

Savannahsmoker:
Being an old Retired Army Master Aviator I remember we chilled our beer by hitting a case with with a CO2 fire extinguisher.
Beer alway came out chilled perfectly. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Redsparow1:
Thank you for your service and I just hope that this kind of wisdom is being passed along today!

hikerman:

--- Quote from: TwoPockets on September 13, 2016, 07:42:34 PM ---I collect pint beer glasses from bars all over the country when I travel and also went to a restaurant supply and bought a case of pint bar glasses. I have a lot of just plain pint glasses.  I have never had a pint of beer get warm in any type of glass I use. Now my wife has her Yeti tumbler she likes since she sips hers a little slower than I do. I can't imagine a time I would need to keep a beer cold for an hour or or two.

--- End quote ---

Ken I couldn't agree more! And to add to your thoughts, no other material allows the beer to only taste of beer than glass! 8)

hikerman:

--- Quote from: Savannahsmoker on September 25, 2016, 09:20:30 PM ---Being an old Retired Army Master Aviator I remember we chilled our beer by hitting a case with with a CO2 fire extinguisher.
Beer alway came out chilled perfectly. ;D ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Art, tough times call for tough measures. And i also have chilled beer using this foolproof method! ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version