Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Ultimate Pint Glass Challenge

<< < (2/3) > >>

smokeasaurus:

--- Quote from: Smokin Don on September 13, 2016, 10:32:08 AM ---Nice experiment!!! If you drink it fast enough it don't get cold!!! :) :) :) Don

--- End quote ---

Chug a Lug it is  :)

Redsparow1:
Even with the hydroflask, you aren't going to keep a beer cold for an hour or two.  I find when I am hosting a BBQ, I am usually so busy running around I don't have time to finish my beer all in one setting.  The hydroflasks keep it cold long enough for me to drink it.  Also, even using coasters it is so humid on Hawaii the condensation overflows the coasters, not a problem for the hydroflask, and it keeps my wife happy.  I feel like there is a saying, happy wife..happy something.... 

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: Smokin Don on September 13, 2016, 10:32:08 AM ---Nice experiment!!! If you drink it fast enough it don't get cold!!! :) :) :) Don

--- End quote ---

You took the beer words right out of my mouth Don

tlg4942:
I was seen looking at the Hydroflask True Pint ;) after this thread. Thanks for starting it!
 So I somehow ended up getting one for my birthday.... ;D
It may be my new favorite cup.
Nice thin rim, good size in my hand and very well made. It does not come with a lid but it is suppose to be a beer glass...

muebe:

--- Quote from: Redsparow1 on September 14, 2016, 09:58:53 PM ---Even with the hydroflask, you aren't going to keep a beer cold for an hour or two.  I find when I am hosting a BBQ, I am usually so busy running around I don't have time to finish my beer all in one setting.  The hydroflasks keep it cold long enough for me to drink it.  Also, even using coasters it is so humid on Hawaii the condensation overflows the coasters, not a problem for the hydroflask, and it keeps my wife happy.  I feel like there is a saying, happy wife..happy something....

--- End quote ---

Insulated sippy cups work when your on the move :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version