General > Kids, grandkids and furry friends

My cooking assistants

(1/3) > >>

SmokinKat:
Some silly dog pictures of our kitchen crew...

We've got four (FOUR!!!) ??? dogs at our place-- our version of "yours, mine, and ours"...   Two miniature beagles, one geriatric golden retriever, and a Great Pyrenees rescue dog.

Needless to say, we are never at a loss for volunteers to do the pre-rinse cycle for dish washing.

Caught Zorro (the Great Pyr) drowning his woes in the bottom of the Kitchenaid bowl.

He cracks me up--  anytime I'm chopping vegetables, he's right there begging for handouts.  I'll give him a bit of whatever it is, and he'll bring it to his bed, gum on it for a minute, then cuddle with it until one of the other dogs comes along and steals it. 

Why don't you ever give me REAL FOOD???

This is Bayou, one of the beagles, giving me her best sales pitch to convince me that what whatever I'm munching on should be shared. 

And Willis, the other mini beagle, who has NOT been enjoying the cooler weather, and made himself into a burrito to keep warm.

And sweet old Roxy, who is 900 years old, and still has more energy than the other three combined.  Loves her papa!!

smokeasaurus:
Those are the best friends you could ask for.........they will never let you down  :)

hikerman:
Great family shots Kat!

Tailgating is my game:
We have two Golden R's The young one is a counter surfer.....good thing he does not go to bars

teesquare:
There is nothing on this Earth which can lift our spirits, bring tears of joy, love us unconditionally and.... humble us as well as a dog. They are the greatest ambassadors of all the qualities that humans should strive for.

You are a blessed person Kat.

( And...they keep an eye on James when you can't watch him... ;D ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version