FORUM SPONSORS > Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Cyber monday!

(1/2) > >>

Pit Barrel Cooker Co.:
So it's Cyber Monday and in celebration I wanted to remind everyone of the grilling.com promotion. Go to grilling.com and become a member to get the coupon code to take advantage of the HUGE discount of $104.00 off your very own PBC!! It can be shipped to your door or if you prefer call us and you can pick it up at a retailer near you! Don't miss out on this awesome deal, and tell your friends! 

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikecorn.1:
Done deal. Thanks.
Mine is on the way.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sam3:
Me too!

drholly:
Makes me want to buy another one! A great promotion and a great cooker!
David

Over Dunn:
Ouch! Should have waited and bought mine! >:( Not complaining, though. Curious to know why you recommend lighter fluid to start your cook. Not a big Kingsford fan, either. Used mostly lump and 100% hardwood brics in my non-pellet outings. What about wood chips and chunks? I'm sure as time progresses, I'll get to know my PBS much better. Pretty sure I'll be using one for my chicken comps, and maybe another one for ribs, although my first outing with three slabs of loin backs, came out much too dark. Might have been the brining, or the Memphis style rub, or the hickory chunks I used. Any advice from any body will be appreciated. ;)

OD

Post Script: Hold that price for me, amigo, in case I need another one! :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version