<< < (3/6) > >>

Jaxon:
Try this

Jaxon:
Then I'll try this:

Jaxon:
Lemme see if I can do it again:  Following Cliff's tip

DWard51:

--- Quote from: smoker pete on July 07, 2017, 12:22:37 PM ---I don't really understand what the issue is with Photobucket. I've been using it for years and still use it to post all my pictures for forums. Yes, they had big time issues for a while when they upgraded their site but since then I have not had any problems. I don't think I've ever had an issue with my Photobucket photos not showing up on a post. If you over on the Share of a photo you have an option to copy the link. Easy-Peasy.

Maybe I don't have any issues cause I always resize and tweak my photos (using Microsoft Office Picture Manager) from it's original size of say 4608 x 3456 pixels to a new size of 800 x 600 pixels. I only upload the 800 x 600 photos to Photobucket and keep the original photos on my PC and backup the photos regularly to external removable drives.

Are people uploading the original size photos?

--- End quote ---

I assume you have one of their paid accounts.  You will find out the problem when you go to renew.  To do anything other than post a photo on their site and require people to go to your page on their site to view it, you must now have a $400 annual fee account.  The IMG function is being blocked unless you have the $400 account. You also cannot direct link to the image within your album page, they have to visit your page and albums to see photos under their new terms of service.  And visitors will have to suffer through all the cookies, ads, and crapware they run in the background on their site (next time you go there, just watch all the page calls and you will see what I mean).  that is why their site seems so slow, too much junk they are loading. They have basically broken 99% of the forums and how to pages on the internet in the name of greed.

As I understand it, a currently paid account is still good until the next renewal, then you must upgrade to the $400 account.   It's basically extortion if you want to keep all your image postings in forums working.

Pappymn:

--- Quote from: sliding_billy on July 07, 2017, 12:15:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pappymn on July 07, 2017, 09:31:05 AM ---If you are Amazon prime you get unlimited photo storage as part of the annual fee. I pushed about 10,000 photos out to it. All accessible on a great app. I really like it.

--- End quote ---

IMG links?

--- End quote ---
I don't think so

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version