FORUM SPONSORS > Savannah Stoker Pellet Grill Control System

How I program the Smoke, Cook, Hold Feature in the Savannah Stoker V4.5

<< < (2/2)

Savannahsmoker:
Same Roanoke Controller as the Rec-Tec Tom with the parameters aligned differently.  If you purchase the Blaz'n I can help you adjust parameters for more smoke.

[/URL]

okie52:

--- Quote from: Savannahsmoker on November 15, 2017, 10:02:41 PM ---Same Roanoke Controller as the Rec-Tec Tom with the parameters aligned differently.  If you by the Blaz'n I can help you adjust parameters for more smoke.

[/URL]

--- End quote ---

The rtd on my blazin grill controller runs consistently 30-35 degrees cooler than my maverick 732 at grate level. My dome thermometer is closer to my maverick than my rtd. 

Would love to know how to adjust this.

Savannahsmoker:

--- Quote from: okie52 on November 20, 2017, 10:27:19 AM ---The rtd on my blazin grill controller runs consistently 30-35 degrees cooler than my maverick 732 at grate level. My dome thermometer is closer to my maverick than my rtd. 

--- End quote ---
I will help you adjust this but not in the Savanna Stoker.  I will post the procedure in Let's Talk BBQ » Outdoor Cooking Equipment » Grills & Smokers » Pellet Grills and Smokers.

Posted:  http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=21479.0

tomcrete1:

--- Quote from: okie52 on November 20, 2017, 10:27:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Savannahsmoker on November 15, 2017, 10:02:41 PM ---Same Roanoke Controller as the Rec-Tec Tom with the parameters aligned differently.  If you by the Blaz'n I can help you adjust parameters for more smoke.

[/URL]

--- End quote ---

The rtd on my blazin grill controller runs consistently 30-35 degrees cooler than my maverick 732 at grate level. My dome thermometer is closer to my maverick than my rtd. 

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

okie52:
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version