OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

Scooter talk with RG - Tune in from 2:00 to 2:01 daily

<< < (3/6) > >>

RG:
Well, I did it. I went and ordered another action cam. The wife is unaware so we'll see if I can keep it under the radar, lol. The cameras I've been using in my handful of videos are okay but I wanted one that does a better job. My riding season will be over soon so I do hope to get a couple of more rides in before I take the bike in for its first service and then home to sleep for the winter.

The camera comes in tomorrow sometime so stay tuned for a video or 2 and I may even sneak in a few food pics from whatever restaurant I stop at ;)

RG:
Don't you just loves getting packages? My camera came in today. My wife is going to be gone most of the day tomorrow so I think I'll pass the time by testing it out on the bike!

I am going to attempt to use the other 2 cams with it and make a split screen video. The Sony on the handlebars, one on a helmet and maybe one facing backwards somehow. We'll see how it goes, lol!

RG:
This thread is about as active as Senior Limbo Night. I guess that's what I get for posting about motorcycles on a BBQ forum, lol :P

I guess it's to be expected when the sub forum itself only has 3 pages of posts in its existence.

bamabob:
I was just tuning in to see the split screen video!! 

Still waiting.......... :D :D

RG:

--- Quote from: bamabob on December 03, 2017, 08:41:24 AM ---I was just tuning in to see the split screen video!! 

Still waiting.......... :D :D

--- End quote ---

LOL! Thanks Bob! I'm working on it! I'm not very good at it so it seems. Still learning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version