FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

JANUARY CONTEST!

(1/8) > >>

teesquare:
After seeing Aaron's awesome W.O.W. sausages - I would like to offer :

1 bottle of W.O.W. SHIPPED for $5.50....that is free shipping, and a discount! ;) for anyone that wants to participate in the contest.

4 - bottles of W.O.W. plus 1 additional bottle of any of the other rubs who comes up with the most original recipe - and use of W.O.W.
Because it all all natural ground herbs and veggies with a tiny amount of salt - it is great on baked potatoes ( mixed with butter...incredible) Or dusted on root veggies, green beans, asparagus - you name it. Mix it in with a pat of butter - then slather it on your steak just before it comes off the grill - or mix it per directions with canola oil and vinegar - and marinade steaks, chops, chicken, kabobs ( including the veggies!)

So - those are the "known uses"...to which Keymaster (Aaron) added it to sausage and one-upped me! ;D

We need pictures - and good pictures and the recipe of the winning entry will be used on the Savor Spices website........

Now..let's see some smoke coming out from under those thinking caps! ;D

See our website - www.SavorSpices.com  NOTE: In order to receive the discounted price - you must contact me prior to paying thru PayPal so that I can adjust the price manually.

T

Ka Honu:
tee -

1.  Please update your website link in your profile.

2.  Does the $5.50 offer include Hawaii (I'll fully understand if it doesn't)?

Pam Gould:
OK..what is WOW? what kind of veggies and herbs..so I know what to put it in for the winning recipe. Thanks.  Pammie .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on December 27, 2012, 02:15:46 AM ---tee -

1.  Please update your website link in your profile.

2.  Does the $5.50 offer include Hawaii (I'll fully understand if it doesn't)?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ka! - done!
And - I will honor the price for you in HI.

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on December 27, 2012, 05:23:06 AM ---OK..what is WOW? what kind of veggies and herbs..so I know what to put it in for the winning recipe. Thanks.  Pammie .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---

WOW is the green stuff that has dill, chives, garlic, and a host of other really good "fresh garden" flavors. If you think about all of the savory aroma herbs  that come to mind when you think of grand ma's kitchen...they are probably in there. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version