General > Polls

Best budget smoker

(1/3) > >>

Michigan0626:
Looking to compile a database of budget smokers that anyone can be successful with. Not just cheap. Along the lines of someone starting out in the smoke game looking to dip their toes, but not jump in. Or more likely someone with a young family, not a lot of disposable money but needs to make a quality decision so the wife doesn't view it as wasted money and stops future purchases.  I intended to use this to provide some information for my younger brother, but I can see this being useful for younger smoke newbies.

People like what they like. If you like an electric unit, vote for that and explain why. No bashing other forms as not being good enough.

Smokerjunky:
I voted "other" as you seem to have left Blaz'n out of the mix  :D

Michigan0626:

--- Quote from: Smokerjunky on May 11, 2018, 10:19:08 AM ---I voted "other" as you seem to have left Blaz'n out of the mix  :D

--- End quote ---

Those don't look budget. That Blaz'n 1 UDC looks very interesting. Like a PBC on steroids. I like the movability with the handle and wheels. Doesn't give the weight though.

sparky:
The best all out smoker would be the WSM.  Ppl gave been using them in competition and home use forever.  Easy to use.  But, a weber kettle can smoke too and very well at that.  Can I have two votes?

Michigan0626:

--- Quote from: sparky on May 11, 2018, 11:48:44 AM ---The best all out smoker would be the WSM.  Ppl gave been using them in competition and home use forever.  Easy to use.  But, a weber kettle can smoke too and very well at that.  Can I have two votes?

--- End quote ---

I thought about allowing multiple votes, but decided against it with the mindset that if you had to save up 300 bucks and drop your hard earn money on only one cooker, what would it be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version