FORUM SPONSORS > Cookinpellets.com

Just bought some CookinPellets

(1/3) > >>

KJRsmoker:
I recently got back from an hour drive (one way) trip from my house to Racine, WI to buy some CookinPellets directly from the manufacturer.  I purchased 4 bags of Perfect Mix and 2 bags of Black Cherry.  I was talking to Chris about the other flavors they had as well - Apple Mash and Sweet Maple.  Chris threw in a free bag of whichever I wanted - I chose the Sweet Maple.  I plan on using it next time I make bacon.  And I'm looking forward to using the Black Cherry on my next racks of baby backs. 

With 280 lbs of pellets, I should be set until next summer

sschorr:

--- Quote from: KJRsmoker on July 06, 2018, 01:26:39 PM ---I recently got back from an hour drive (one way) trip from my house to Racine, WI to buy some CookinPellets directly from the manufacturer.  I purchased 4 bags of Perfect Mix and 2 bags of Black Cherry.  I was talking to Chris about the other flavors they had as well - Apple Mash and Sweet Maple.  Chris threw in a free bag of whichever I wanted - I chose the Sweet Maple.  I plan on using it next time I make bacon.  And I'm looking forward to using the Black Cherry on my next racks of baby backs. 

With 280 lbs of pellets, I should be set until next summer

--- End quote ---

I just cooked 2 racks on the 4th using the Black Cherry.  Nice, light, sweet flavor.  I cook ribs at 275, so not as much smoke flavor as 225, but they come out firm, with a nice bark and very tender and juicy.  Comments from our guests were "best ribs ever" - the holy grail of any cook!  Enjoy.

smoker pete:
Been exclusively using CookinPellets Premium Perfect Mix and Premium 100% Hickory for quite some time now with fantastic results!! :thumbup:

Can't wait to try their Black Cherry, Apple Mash, and Sweet Maple. Going to smoke some pork butts with the Apple Mash  8)

teesquare:
Cooking' Pellets is not the "biggest" pellet company....but, much like other companies in our industry that are not the biggest ( think of some of the better quality grill companies that are no where as big a company as say...CharBroil...)....they are quality driven rather than low price/quantity driven.

Economics say that we can't have it both ways...Want better pellets - choose Cookin' Pellets instead of one of the big companies.

UWFSAE:
I've been a devotee of their Perfect Mix for nearly the entire run on my Blaz'n ... that being said, if I can convince my local dealer to bring in some Black Cherry or Apple Mash, I wouldn't mine giving them a chance to impress me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version