General > Humor

Corner Gas on Amazon Prime

(1/1)

ACW3:
If you need a good laugh, and you have Amazon Prime, check out the show Corner Gas.  There are six seasons.  Each episode is around 22 minutes long.  My wife thinks it is a cross between Green Acres and the Beverly Hillbillies.  Mindless fun!!

Art

TentHunteR:
I loved that show!   Very eclectic.

tlg4942:
 We watch a lot of the crime and murder mistry stuff which gets a little heavy sometimes. Especially for Kerry because she dreams about the stuff afterward...  Apparently chopping some joker up are locking someone in a cage at the bottom of a lake with a breathing tube doesnt bother me much...  I'm really a nice guy... ;D
 We watch Corner Gas and some other stuff like it last to lighten the mood before bedtime. (The hoe was pretty funny stuff)

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on February 22, 2019, 10:02:34 AM ---If you need a good laugh, and you have Amazon Prime, check out the show Corner Gas.  There are six seasons.  Each episode is around 22 minutes long.  My wife thinks it is a cross between Green Acres and the Beverly Hillbillies.  Mindless fun!!

Art

--- End quote ---

Made for me Art...lol

ACW3:

--- Quote from: tlg4942 on February 22, 2019, 02:48:20 PM --- We watch a lot of the crime and murder mistry stuff which gets a little heavy sometimes. Especially for Kerry because she dreams about the stuff afterward...  Apparently chopping some joker up are locking someone in a cage at the bottom of a lake with a breathing tube doesnt bother me much...  I'm really a nice guy... ;D
 We watch Corner Gas and some other stuff like it last to lighten the mood before bedtime. (The hoe was pretty funny stuff)

--- End quote ---

The "hoe" show was hilarious!!  Especially the part about the crack hoe!

Art

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version