General > Member Gatherings and Road Trips

Backyard Jack's BBQ October 12th

<< < (3/3)

TentHunteR:
Looks like it was another great time at Backyard Jack's!   One of these times, I'll get to make it down.

sparky:
Looks like great hospitality going on there.  Beef ribs look great.

IR2dum:
It was a lot of fun. All of us had a great time, great food, and great friendship. Thanks to Jack and Deb for hosting again. They go way beyond the call of duty to make this event enjoyable for us. This was our 14th cookout which started with a Gathering in Augusta in September of 2011. I have videos of every one of them, but this time I didn't take a moving picture or a still picture. Guess I'm getting lazy in my old age. Thanks, Mike, for doing a great video.

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on October 15, 2019, 12:42:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: ACW3 on October 14, 2019, 07:33:53 PM ---Sorry we missed this one.
--- End quote ---

Me, too.

Oh, never mind. I forgot I wasn't invited.

--- End quote ---

Turtle, you know that you have a standing invitation. Save up some flyer miles for next time and keep those flippers warmed up in case you have to swim it.

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: IR2dum on October 18, 2019, 02:40:48 AM ---Turtle, you know that you have a standing invitation. Save up some flyer miles for next time and keep those flippers warmed up in case you have to swim it.
--- End quote ---

Please keep me in the loop - I don't want to miss a chance to taste your next dry-aged brisket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version