Recipes > Seafood

Rec Tec Salmon video

(1/2) > >>

tlg4942:
I will be making this soon for sure. We love salmon and I think this recipe looks good and I think it could be modified in other ways as well.
https://www.facebook.com/RECTECGrills/videos/1109433789421050/ 

akruckus:
Looks pretty good, I was curious as to how he was going to keep it from getting too soggy with the spinach.  We have been digging a miso glazed salmon recently. 2 year old daughter wants that over plain salmon.

If interested, its equal parts (2Tbsp) white miso and maple syrup with a little (1/2 Tbsp I think) of miran (or sake or plum wine) and sesame oil.  whisk together, brush on fish and let sit at room temp for 1 hour.  Bake 400F until desired doneness. Originally made with Chilean Sea Bass on a cruise, but that's a little too pricey for us, works well with salmon.

ACW3:
Terry,
That does look good!!  I'll have to give that one a try.

Art

tlg4942:

--- Quote from: akruckus on February 18, 2020, 02:48:46 AM ---Looks pretty good, I was curious as to how he was going to keep it from getting too soggy with the spinach.  We have been digging a miso glazed salmon recently. 2 year old daughter wants that over plain salmon.

If interested, its equal parts (2Tbsp) white miso and maple syrup with a little (1/2 Tbsp I think) of miran (or sake or plum wine) and sesame oil.  whisk together, brush on fish and let sit at room temp for 1 hour.  Bake 400F until desired doneness. Originally made with Chilean Sea Bass on a cruise, but that's a little too pricey for us, works well with salmon.

--- End quote ---
  This looks good for sure.  I give it a try. 

smokeasaurus:
Gonna give this one a whirl.

We eat salmon once a week so this will a nice addition to our cooking methods

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version