Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Kamado Style Cookers

Reuben Sandwich

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pam Gould:
was there any Swiss cheese on that sammich?   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

bamabob:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on February 22, 2020, 11:32:06 AM ---was there any Swiss cheese on that sammich?   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---

LOL  yeah forgot to mention that.  You can see a slice on top of the bottom slice of bread in the bottom pic.  Gotta have swiss on a Reuben! :P

ronman451:
Nice. I'm inspired to make my own corned beef now!

RG:
Bob, that looks AMAZING! I want SO BAD to be able to enjoy corned beef and pastrami but I can't stand either one, isn't that just tragic? :P

It's the pickling spice that gets me I guess. My son, however, LOVES a good Reuben. One of the best he had was at a BBQ joint in Atlanta called D.B.A BBQ. I took a bite and it didn't make me gag so I assume it must've been legit :)

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: RG on February 23, 2020, 07:56:18 AM ---Bob, that looks AMAZING! I want SO BAD to be able to enjoy corned beef and pastrami but I can't stand either one, isn't that just tragic? :P

It's the pickling spice that gets me I guess. My son, however, LOVES a good Reuben. One of the best he had was at a BBQ joint in Atlanta called D.B.A BBQ. I took a bite and it didn't make me gag so I assume it must've been legit :)

--- End quote ---

I have lost all faith in you RG...…..You don't like a Ruben.....I had hitched up the wagon & was getting ready to head south to be your first food truck customer...... I just told my wife to un-hitch the horses..... Next to a turkey club it has to be my favorite sandwich...…. Steak, Tuna, Roast beef, & PB&j come in after these two.  Anyway That Ruben looks fantastic.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version