General > Product Reviews

For under $13.00 i found a great beverage product.

<< < (3/3)

bamabob:
A couple of years ago around Christmas I purchased a bottle of bourbon packaged in the gift pack.  Came with an ice mold and tumbler.  The mold makes an ice cube close to the size of a tennis ball.  Lasts a long time.

ClimberDave:
I kinda have a thing for ice as well mostly for cocktails. 

I have a similar tray to that one tho no lid  as well as  silicone trays for larger and smaller cubes and a few molds for spheres.  and now I have a device for freezing clear ice  can never have enough good ice!!

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: ClimberDave on July 23, 2020, 10:37:27 AM ---I kinda have a thing for ice as well mostly for cocktails. 

I have a similar tray to that one tho no lid  as well as  silicone trays for larger and smaller cubes and a few molds for spheres.  and now I have a device for freezing clear ice  can never have enough good ice!!

--- End quote ---
Please tell me about the device for clear ice..I just boil my water first and it happens. Gotta think ahead a lil bit tho.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on July 23, 2020, 10:59:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: ClimberDave on July 23, 2020, 10:37:27 AM ---I kinda have a thing for ice as well mostly for cocktails. 

--- End quote ---
Please tell me about the device for clear ice..I just boil my water first and it happens. Gotta think ahead a lil bit tho.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---

X2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version