Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Cooking Equipment - Tips

Preparation Tables

(1/1)

pmillen:
I have needed a preparation table for years but I just can't quite find one that fits my needs.  There's a possibility that the new stainless steel topped Blackstone Serve & Store Preparation Cart will.

I saw some photographs and liked it a lot.  IDK the pricing, but I was told that Walmart will stock it.

I'll update this thread as I know more and welcome anyone's thoughts on the Blackstone or alternatives.

EDIT:  Grammar

TMB:
Will be interesting to see what you go with.  I would love to find one for my cooking shed

Pam Gould:
watching    .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

KyNola:
Check out webstaurantstore.com  I have ordered a lot of equipment from them.  I guarantee you they will have the table you're looking for.  You name it, they have it.  Very prompt in shipping.

pmillen:

--- Quote from: KyNola on February 24, 2021, 10:05:52 AM ---Check out webstaurantstore.com  I have ordered a lot of equipment from them.  I guarantee you they will have the table you're looking for.  You name it, they have it.  Very prompt in shipping.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip.  Yeah, they have nice tables and great prices.  I was interested in the Blackstone because it has drawers, a closed compartment, a paper towel holder and folding side tables that reduce the footprint when stored.  The webstaurantstore didn't have anything comparable the last time I looked, but that was a few months ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version