Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Pellet Grills and Smokers

New Pit Boss 1150 Gift

(1/3) > >>

Cajunate:

What an awesome gift! It was my birthday this past Wednesday and we celebrated it yesterday afternoon with eats, cake and gifts. My kids who aren't kids but are adults gave me a new Pit Boss 1150! Can't wait to get it put together and use it.  My old Traeger Executive is in basically unusable condition right now because it's in need of some welding repairs. It still works as it should but needs metal repairs, a good cleaning and painting or powder coating. It'll be on the back burner for a while(get it? Lol.....)but one day it will be taken care of. The new 1150 will take over pellet cooking until that day.

I'll get some pictures up when I get it put together. Busy weekend here so I'm not sure if I get anything done with it today. Got to get a gun or two out for a range trip and lunch with a couple of friends today.

teesquare:
Nate that is AWESOME! Please show us the pics and give us a report on how it cooks-=
Thanks
T

Tailgating is my game:
Happy Birthday....what a great gift

smokeasaurus:
Heck, my kids don't even know what day my birthday is...................

So you scored!!!

Happy Birthday

Cajunate:

Thanks guys!
Yesterday after getting home from a great time at the range I managed to squeeze in enough time to put the Pit Boss together. Also did the initial burn off so it should be ready to cook on one day soon. 

I like how the Flame Broiler area looks! Should come in handy. I had the grates inside being washed in hot soapy water when I took these pictures.

Now I do have a problem after yesterday range trip. Both of the guys I went with have 6"Colt Pythons that I shot yesterday. Not the new version being made now but the older generations. Those guns are amazing shooters. I've decided to get myself one. Not a cheap toy! I'll just sell some other things I have to make room and the cash for the Python. Lol........ The search for the right one is on!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version