Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Intro from The Lowcountry!

(1/2) > >>

Bryan3151:
First of all, thanks for adding me in. I'm here to learn. If I have something that I think will be beneficial I may post it but I'm finding out that the more I know, the less I knew!

Anyway, I've been smoking for decades but doing a lot of things wrong now that I'm reading and learning. I bought one of those old red Brinkman smokers way back in the 90's and used a couple of them until the bottoms rusted out of them. Moved on to a cheap Chargrill from Kroger and, only a few months ago, learned that I should put the charcoal in the side box for the heat! I learned that like I've learned most life lessons, the hard way.

So...why am I here?

Well, the wife and I bought a hotdog cart last summer and we've been selling hotdogs at various craft breweries, our kids sporting events, and so forth. Nobody in our area is selling smoked burgers so we decided to expand into that and just bought a 20' food trailer. I also traded in my 2002 F250 (I'd squeezed all the life out of it) on a 2020 Chevrolet 1500 with the Duramax diesel. Point being, we're invested!

I'll be picking everyone's brain as we go a long!

smokeasaurus:
Welcome from the Wisconsin Lakeshore

HighOnSmoke:
Welcome from SE Georgia!

ACW3:
Welcome from North Carolina.

Art

sliding_billy:
Greetings from North Texas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page