Other Cooking Equipment > Other cookers

Griddle Upgrade

(1/3) > >>

Cajunate:

Made a griddle upgrade over the weekend. I had been eyeing a Cuisinart 360 or 360XL to replace my Blackstone 22". Have had the Blackstone for over 2 years and wanted to upgrade. Got a deal on it when I bought it and really didn't want to go big at the time as I wasn't 100% sure I would like it but I did and felt it was time to upgrade.

This is what the Blackstone looks like today but I will give it a good cleaning and sell it. Really not as bad as it looks in the picture but it is dusty. 

So, I was perusing the Facebook Marketplace last week and came across an ad for a brand new Weber 28" Griddle which normally sells for $449.00-$549.00. Guy was asking $250.00 after lowering it from $275.00. I offered him $200.00 and he accepted but wanted tax also. Turns out it's a business that he has with a storefront. So I offered $210.00 cash out the door and he agreed. Picked it up Saturday afternoon and put it together Sunday morning. I couldn't be happier for the price!

Just need to season the griddle, maybe later today. Very well made!

Oh, and yes I did get a cover for this one to help keep it cleaner. Also added a single propane burner for when I need a burner to cook something outside. I'll get pictures of that when it arrives.

MJSBBQ:
I am a recent griddle enthusiast. Didn't have room for a complete new grill, so I just bought a griddle half plate that fits on top of my gas grill grates. Works very well, and I just take it off when I don't use it or want the full grill use.

akruckus:
Please review and compare to the blackstone.  I would love a flattop, and my wife is all for it too.  I currently have an indoor griddle for pancakes, and use the underside of grill grates for burgers but would love to have a flattop and griddle being used at the same time.

smokeasaurus:
Looks loke a nice grill............

Big Dawg:
Very nice, and at a Very Nice Price . . .

BD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version