Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

How to Post PhotoBucket Pictures

<< < (3/6) > >>

smoker pete:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on May 04, 2013, 01:51:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: bbqchef on April 29, 2013, 08:30:23 AM ---Is there a way to upload an entire album without doing each picture?

--- End quote ---
I don't think so but you can open a folder and hold the Ctrl key while clicking each picture you want to upload then just hit enter or click open.

--- End quote ---

The new version of photobucket allows you to "Drag n' Drop".  Like Kaymaster said ... hold the Ctrl key while clicking each picture you want to upload then ... just drag it in the window  :)

Smokin Don:
Nice pictorial KM. For me and some others the default image code in the new PB included the URL link too, if you post this, when your photos are clicked on in here it will take you back to the members PB account. Some were just deleting to URL link. Here is an easy fix I posted in another thread that works. Don

For all who use photobucket and want to get back to just the image code without the linkback it's an easy fix. Just click on a photo in one of your albums. Under Image Links below the three windows you'll see in blue, update image links, Click on it. Now uncheck Easy Linking Mode and Link Back Option and save it. Now when you click on a photo the bottom window will just have the image code without the URL linkback. This changes it for all albums. That's a lot easier than having to delete the URL when posting. For me photobucket is getting better, I used to have lockups but that seems to have gone away. It's just hard to learn new systems that you have used for a long time. Smokin Don

Patio Cook#1:
I never seem to have any luck taking photos from the photobucket and placing them in my avatar.
The photos always seem to get reformated (SQUISHED) sideways.
Take a look at my present plate of bacon, eggs and Spam. See what I mean? The plate doesn't come out very round.
Any ideas?

teesquare:
I know we have several folks that are really savvy with the use of Photobucket and  various photo processing programs. I would PM or e-mail Capt Jack and see if you can provide any insight.

T

Keymaster:

--- Quote from: Patio Cook#1 on June 01, 2013, 08:30:01 AM ---I never seem to have any luck taking photos from the photobucket and placing them in my avatar.
The photos always seem to get reformated (SQUISHED) sideways.
Take a look at my present plate of bacon, eggs and Spam. See what I mean? The plate doesn't come out very round.
Any ideas?

--- End quote ---
upload it directly from your computer to the forum. Under the profile tab click forum profile then select upload a avatar then click browse and find the picture on your computer and upload it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version