Cured Meats & Food Preservation > Charcuterie: Ham, Bacon, Sausage, etc.

Cures

<< < (3/3)

Pappymn:

--- Quote from: teesquare on March 04, 2013, 09:00:09 PM ---Once again - our charcuterie gang comes thru with great info - huh?

And -yes...it is true Barry...just reading the posts of  some of our resident gurus caused me to buy a 1-1/2 hp. commercial grinder :D ( I plan on renting it out to chip up trees, or maybe to "the mob"... ;) ) and I tested it with 27 lbs of sausage I made Friday.

It was too much fun, and the sausage was great!

--- End quote ---

Mmmmmm.......27 pounds of unicorn sausage

nepas:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on March 04, 2013, 09:34:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: teesquare on March 04, 2013, 09:00:09 PM ---Once again - our charcuterie gang comes thru with great info - huh?

And -yes...it is true Barry...just reading the posts of  some of our resident gurus caused me to buy a 1-1/2 hp. commercial grinder :D ( I plan on renting it out to chip up trees, or maybe to "the mob"... ;) ) and I tested it with 27 lbs of sausage I made Friday.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh noooooooooo

Tim used the sacred unicorn magic dust in the sausage.

Sailor1:
Barry....I warn you......Don't start the sausage making.  Don't even think about it.  Don't listen to them guys about making sausage.  You do it once then you are hooked and then look at all the gear that will soon be showing up to the front door.  Grinders, stuffers, casings, spices, cures.  Oh and did I mention that you will have lots of splainin to do to the wife as to why her kitchen cabinets have been taken over.  Oh.....Barry.....you have to really think this over.  Then you can't go to sleep because you are wondering should I make fresh sausage tomorrow, no, snack sticks,  no wait.....Summer Sausage.  :P  ;D  I gotta go......got some sausage to stuff  ::)

teesquare:

--- Quote from: nepas on March 04, 2013, 09:42:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pappymn on March 04, 2013, 09:34:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh noooooooooo

Tim used the sacred unicorn magic dust in the sausage.

--- End quote ---

Sorry...messy...no piccy...sausage making is kind of messy.... :D

spuds:
Watching and learning,thank you all you sausage makers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version