Author Topic: Doing Country Style Ribs  (Read 924 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Doing Country Style Ribs
« Reply #-1 on: March 22, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
I'm doing country style ribs for supper tonigt.  Any suggestions?  I was looking at brining 'em, rubbing 'em, and grilling 'em or smoking, foiling with honey, butter, brown sugar, unfoiling ala baby backs and spares. Any other ideas? Thanks,  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
Doing Country Style Ribs
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »
I like them grilled on the SRG with some Zacks Grilling Spice.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)
Charbroil SRG
Pit Barrel Cooker
New Braunfels Hondo Smoker

Offline Pappymn

Doing Country Style Ribs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:27:44 PM »
That looks really good captain.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline Pappymn

Doing Country Style Ribs
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 05:25:23 PM »
Now I'm hooked captain. What IT do you take those to? What yah moppin with? Gonna need some details! Great onion an aroma thing for he meat?
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Re: Doing Country Style Ribs
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
I had mine in the MES at 225* rub with Instant Gormet Original that I got at Fresh Market for $4.99 plus tax...great stuff made by our buddy here Phil...smoked with pecan.  After about an hour or so the IT was about 130 so I pulled them and foiled wit brown sugar, Parkay, and honey.  I'll probably pull them in 30-45 minutes and sauce with Hubba Bubba BBQ Sauce.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Re: Doing Country Style Ribs
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
Well, We just finished eating the ribs.  They were very tender and the exterior had a good flavor; however, the interior needs more flavor.  Next time I'll marinade as Capt Jack is doing with his.  Next time I may also sauce some with a mustard based sauce as well as the Hubba bubba.  Dee