Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Photography and Food!

Bought a new camera today

(1/2) > >>

RickB:
Going on a cruise to Alaska in August and needed a better camera than my point and shoot. While I love my S90 it won’t do the job for the pictures I am wanting to take. Will take a few food pics and would like  some feedback if it is better or worse than my usual for posting. Thanks.

Got a Canon SL1. Small form factor of the TI5.

This will give you some scale as to how small this camera is.

Basically the same specs as the TI5 but much smaller. I hate lugging around large cameras and my wife just cant take decent pics with them. So I thought I would give this a try. Touted as the smallest and lightest DSLR on the market today. Anyone have one of these?

CDN Smoker:
Gee Wiz Rick, us poor folk won't have a chance to keep up with your post now :(

Enjoy the cruise, want to know all about it. My wife goes crazy for King Crab.

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: RickB on June 15, 2013, 05:20:22 PM ---

... Anyone have one of these?
--- End quote ---

SWMBO has a real camera (Nikon DSLR) but I've got an apple a lot like the one in your photo.

GrillGeek:
I picked one up a few weeks back for aerial video, but I haven't even opened the box yet...

RickB:

--- Quote from: CDN Smoker on June 15, 2013, 05:26:46 PM ---Gee Wiz Rick, us poor folk won't have a chance to keep up with your post now :(

Enjoy the cruise, want to know all about it. My wife goes crazy for King Crab.

--- End quote ---

Funny you say that . King Crab is one of my favorites. Having king crab and grilled lobster tails for dinner tonight. With pics from the new camera.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version