General > Polls

BIG EASY/SRG TYPE COOKERS-HOW MANY TIMES PER YEAR?

(1/3) > >>

EFGM:
Ever wonder how many times other people use their favorite cooking equipment by type.
Vote and we will find out!

TMB:
Really did ya' have to ask??  LOL!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dakota Don:
the 151+ ... I see a few people voted that way...I'm guessing one of those must be TMB :-\  I'd like to increase my usage to 75+ per year, but I am still struggling with the 'learning curve'. I was able to do some chicken quarters on the 4th that turned out awesome (but I had to finish them on the Quantum grill as the BEESR kept shutting down due to the probe saying they were done (and they weren't).  The probe works great on the larger cuts of meat, but on legs and thighs I can't seem to win.  ???

mikecorn.1:

--- Quote from: BigDon on July 08, 2013, 12:18:07 AM ---the 151+ ... I see a few people voted that way...I'm guessing one of those must be TMB :-\  I'd like to increase my usage to 75+ per year, but I am still struggling with the 'learning curve'. I was able to do some chicken quarters on the 4th that turned out awesome (but I had to finish them on the Quantum grill as the BEESR kept shutting down due to the probe saying they were done (and they weren't).  The probe works great on the larger cuts of meat, but on legs and thighs I can't seem to win.  ???

--- End quote ---
I rarely cook with a temp probe in the meat nowadays. I use my thermapen to check. That would be in legs and thighs of the yardbird variety ;) ;D

Mike
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Tinnmel:
Last year I was over 151, but now that I'm on 12 hour shifts, I can't seem to get my cooking act together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version