Author Topic: Baked Beans  (Read 1423 times)

Offline hikerman

Re: Baked Beans
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 08:55:35 PM »
Dee, I wanted to tell you that yesterday I made baked beans using your recipe. They were excellent! Followed recipe to a tee. Everyone who tried 'em loved them. Thank you sir!
Gene

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »
Thank you so much for the compliment.  I was going to fix them at the Gathering that there was so much food they would have been excess.  They are really good.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline hikerman

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
Thank you so much for the compliment.  I was going to fix them at the Gathering that there was so much food they would have been excess.  They are really good.  Dee

You are most welcome sir! I like the contrast between the jalapeno and the pineapple, it adds another layer of flavor. Next time that I make them I'm going to have a skillet of cornbread waiting for them. Can't wait...I love baked beans, and these beans are fabulous! Again, thank you for sharing sir.
Gene