Author Topic: sauces  (Read 488 times)

Offline Albert Rivera

• Albert is a"Foodie"
sauces
« Reply #-1 on: September 15, 2013, 11:12:10 PM »

Sylvia and I ate "High on the Hog" the last two and a half weeks while traveling on business.

The discovery (duh) that I made is that sauces finish off what would otherwise be a really good meal by converting it into something really special!

The picture above is what we know is chicken cordon blue with the usual ham and white cheese stuffing and wrapped in bacon and then covered with an exquisite sauce... yes, exquisite is the only appropriate word to describe an incredible dish.

All that yapping to say that Art (ACW3) once said to me that if it can be done in the kitchen, it can be done on the grill (even cheesecake) and I feel that to further refine my cooking efforts I need to research sauces to compliment my foods.

I sure would like for this topic to take off and give those that know a little about sauces space to share their recipes.

I refer to wine sauces, cream sauces, etc.

Any pictures Dee may have are certainly welcome! If it can be done with an SRG, then Tommy certainly needs to have some input. OK, OK, if Jaxon can do a video production with full commentary, that will certainly be encouraged.

Thanks, and...
God bless you,
Albert