FORUM SPONSORS > Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

First Tri Tip and it's on the PBC!

(1/7) > >>

drholly:
Finally found a tri tip in my grocery store. But it's never, never easy. I rubbed it in olive oil and W.O.W. dust. really looking forward to it. Another trip back to the ER. Then softball. Then in-law stuff.... YIKES  ??? So, tonight, I am cooking it!

Set the PBC up per instructions - never fails. After 20 minutes, hung the tri tip and let it go. After 35 minutes (I like my meat a bit on the rare side -this was 135) pulled the tri tip to rest. While it rested, finished the taters and Brussels sprouts. I love these guys and so do my kids!

Brought it all together. A great meal. Will look for these some more. Will try a triscut soon!

Cheers!

[attachment deleted by admin]

muebe:
Looks real good Doc!

I can take the tri tip off your plate so you have more room for your icky sprouts :P

hikerman:
Very nice David! Everything looks great. I'll take Mike's brussell sprouts.

Keymaster:
Looks like a nice cut of meat David !! I had Brussel sprouts in my tator-tot casserole the other night and love them. You did a fine job on your first tri-tip :) Hope all went well at the E.R. mister  :(

muebe:

--- Quote from: hikerman on October 01, 2013, 10:15:21 PM ---Very nice David! Everything looks great. I'll take Mike's brussell sprouts.

--- End quote ---

And I will take your tri tip 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version