FORUM SPONSORS > Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Ribs & chicken in the barrel

(1/5) > >>

4cornersmoker:
Since yesterday was Football Sunday here at our house we did some beef ribs & chickens. It is so easy to do, set it up put the meat in and go watch some football. We used Tatonka Dust & Cabella's Open Season Roasted Garlic & Beer on the ribs. One chicken had more Tatonka Dust & salt. The other had Montreal chicken seasonings on it.
cooked the ribs for about 3 hrs, took them out and slathered some of the wife's BBQ sauce and back into the barrel for about 20 mins. Here is a plate of ribs.

Took the chicken off after about 31/2 hrs and let rest.
Shredded it up with the last of the BBq sauce. Minus the legs as they were too good to leave alone.
Have some leftover chicken for the week to come.
Thanks

drholly:
What a great looking cook! That must have been one nice day. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Pappymn:
Never get tired of looking at meat hanging in the PBC. Nice feast you created. Looks excellent

Jaxon:
The barrel makes for some good cooking...I've done the chicken therein, howsomever, I have yet to try beef ribs.  These look like they were done RIGHT!

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Hang 'em high"

sparky:
great pics.  super clear.  the food looks killer.  I wouldn't mind a plate w/ a little of everything on it.  milk on side plz.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version