Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Is it just me, or is Photobucket not user friendly anymore?

(1/6) > >>

TMB:
For the last few years I used photobucket for posting pictures but the last few times I have tried it won't work or the site freezes up for 30 seconds where other sites work just fine. 

Is it me??  I liked PB before they went to the new format but seemed to go to H#ll when they made the change. 

I post pictures now from my photo file on my computer now and pretty much gave up on PB

Your thoughts??? 

Smokin Don:
I had some problems with PB when they went to the new format but now it seems to work fine for me. I do sometimes find it freezes, won't let you get next or previous photo or won't let you copy the image code. A click on the refresh icon, the little circle arrow, located to the right of the url window in IE or F5 usually fixes this. I don't use the PB window that shows up below a post in here but have PB open in another tab and go between tabs to post my photos. Hope this helps. Don

Pam Gould:
I just load them from my puter..less hassle for me.  I tried PB and didn't like it.   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ

sliding_billy:
I think it is browser dependent.  I have had issues with Internet Explorer, but Chrome works perfectly.

TMB:

--- Quote from: Smokin Don on November 23, 2013, 01:20:30 PM ---I had some problems with PB when they went to the new format but now it seems to work fine for me. I do sometimes find it freezes, won't let you get next or previous photo or won't let you copy the image code. A click on the refresh icon, the little circle arrow, located to the right of the url window in IE or F5 usually fixes this. I don't use the PB window that shows up below a post in here but have PB open in another tab and go between tabs to post my photos. Hope this helps. Don

--- End quote ---
Thanks Do will try it out.  Easier to write step by step instructions when you can write the step over each pitcure insted of writiing then looking at a bunch of pictures

--- Quote from: sliding_billy on November 23, 2013, 01:27:37 PM ---I think it is browser dependent.  I have had issues with Internet Explorer, but Chrome works perfectly.

--- End quote ---
Wish I could use another browser, using Kimmie's work lap top and they won't let me change anything  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version