Author Topic: I Saw This $299 Pizza Oven Discussed On TV Today - Lots of Bang For The Buck  (Read 844 times)

Offline Dakota Don

• Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I Saw This $299 Pizza Oven Discussed On TV Today - Lots of Bang For The Buck
« Reply #-1 on: November 27, 2013, 04:03:12 PM »
The CEO of Sur La Table was on CNBC today (I watch that channel to see what all of the stocks that I Don't own are doing  :-X ) he discussed several trends in the food industry and said the home pizza oven was the fastest growing segment. I went to their website and read a bit about theirs. It has a nice SMALL footprint, runs (or walks) on propane.  The price of $299 and free shipping grabbed my attention. This is worth looking at if you want to stay in the 'under 900$ price range)
Here's a link to that page, notice that you can click play to watch a video demo as well as all of the details. PLEASE NOTE; This is small enough to fit under the Christmas tree for that special someone in your family, You know... the person that doesn't cook and will be happy to let you use it like it was your own.  ::) :D That's what I call 'Gift Sharing'! Happy Thanksgiving gang! :)
Don
http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-1247444/Pizzeria+Pronto+Outdoor+Pizza+Oven?pCat=CAT-5788
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:04:45 PM by BigDon »
C.B. BEESR
Masterbuilt Electric Smoker
C.B. 4 Burner Infrared - Natural Gas
Holland Grill - Natural Gas

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Interesting.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
I seen that one before. Looks like a solid little unit!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline pz

I seen that one before. Looks like a solid little unit!

X2 - would be great for small parties on the back deck

Only problem is that it is made in China - I've had some bad luck with products from China lately