Welcome Center > House Rules

Computer virus, spamm, and other destructive material

<< < (3/4) > >>

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: sliding_billy on December 28, 2013, 03:41:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: TentHunteR on December 28, 2013, 11:47:59 AM ---I think Tim's decision to ask new members to respond to an email before they're allowed to post was nothing less than brilliant. That goes a long way to keep spammers out.

--- End quote ---

Agreed (except for the part about calling Tim brilliant... don't want it to go to his head).

--- End quote ---

Dang Billy you beat me in commenting about Tim's brilliance!  :D

TentHunteR:

--- Quote from: HighOnSmoke on December 28, 2013, 05:28:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: sliding_billy on December 28, 2013, 03:41:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: TentHunteR on December 28, 2013, 11:47:59 AM ---I think Tim's decision to ask new members to respond to an email before they're allowed to post was nothing less than brilliant. That goes a long way to keep spammers out.

--- End quote ---

Agreed (except for the part about calling Tim brilliant... don't want it to go to his head).

--- End quote ---

Dang Billy you beat me in commenting about Tim's brilliance!  :D

--- End quote ---

Now hold on a minute... I said "his decision" was brilliant...  :P

TMB:
SOTG is at 24 pages long on "New Threads"  Spam everywhere!!!   

I hate to see it happen to them but sooooooo  thankful Tim set this site up the way he did

TwoPockets:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on December 28, 2013, 03:32:04 PM ---That was spam?  Now you tell me.  I just spent half the night looking up all the drug names to see if I wanted any of them. I guess I'm lucky I logged on here before I went back to place my order.

--- End quote ---

Turtle, we all know that over there in Hawaii y'all think Spam is a delicacy. I just watched a show on the Travel Network where they were serving up gourmet dishes made of Spam in Hawaii.  Here down South it is just sliced about half inch thick and fried in a cast iron pan and served on two pieces of white bread with mayo and cheddar cheese and a slice of Vidalia onion.

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: TwoPockets on December 29, 2013, 12:06:41 AM ---Turtle, we all know that over there in Hawaii y'all think Spam is a delicacy. I just watched a show on the Travel Network where they were serving up gourmet dishes made of Spam in Hawaii.  Here down South it is just sliced about half inch thick and fried in a cast iron pan and served on two pieces of white bread with mayo and cheddar cheese and a slice of Vidalia onion.
--- End quote ---

Excellent (but not the only) worthy recipe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version