Author Topic: T you did it  (Read 1766 times)

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
T you did it
« Reply #-1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »
I was now in the USA and i got the new rubs from T .
today was the first normal day from the day i am back. got from my butcher some good ribeye steak on the bone ,
rubbed one of the steaks with the steak rub left it for 6 hours .put on the grill .grilled it to medium OMG i head to fight of the family to leave my steak alone .wow it was amazing the rub brought up the flavor of the meat it was on of my bast steaks ever.
now i am anxious to try the other rubs.i don't know if i can wait till next week.
T this is a great rub i will have to see how i get more of it well done my firend.

Thanks
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: T you did it
« on: May 06, 2012, 03:44:02 PM »
Looks like you are also an upstanding member of the clean plate club!!!  8)

Steaks look great....doing the same this afternoon with T's Way out West Trail Dust!!
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 05:52:06 PM »
I am happy that you like it Ahron! And - Smoke - let us know what your experience with the W.O.W is like, please.

Some people are not crazy about the green color of these 2 products ( Steak Savor and W.O.W. Trail Dust)  - until they understand that the color is because they are made of cold de-hydrated, fresh ground vegetables and herbs. All fresh as possible, and all natural.

Try them on a baked potato as well. Or dust a little onto you pom frits/french fries or hash browns. Or add some into your cornbread or polenta batter - then bake. It will add a layer of flavors and aromas that are very savory. I use that as the base for my Thanksgiving dressing.

T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
I am happy that you like it Ahron! And - Smoke - let us know what your experience with the W.O.W is like, please.

Some people are not crazy about the green color of these 2 products ( Steak Savor and W.O.W. Trail Dust)  - until they understand that the color is because they are made of cold de-hydrated, fresh ground vegetables and herbs. All fresh as possible, and all natural.

Try them on a baked potato as well. Or dust a little onto you pom frits/french fries or hash browns. Or add some into your cornbread or polenta batter - then bake. It will add a layer of flavors and aromas that are very savory. I use that as the base for my Thanksgiving dressing.

T

Sorry i got only the gourmet spices  :'( you did not have on time the Redneck for me.   :'(  X2
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:37:19 AM by africanmeat »
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 07:39:00 AM »
Looks like you are also an upstanding member of the clean plate club!!!  8)

Steaks look great....doing the same this afternoon with T's Way out West Trail Dust!!

Yes i joint this club at the age of 12
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:42:02 AM »

T

Sorry i got only the gourmet spices  :'( you did not have on time the Redneck for me.   :'(  X2

Ahron - did you receive bottles with no labels? I think what happened is we were waiting on the Redneck labels to be delivered ( Recently had the art work re-done)
If your botles were without labels, I shipped the Redneck blends.
T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
Ahron those steaks must have been real good because it looks like some of the enamel is missing from the plate in the last picture ;)

Great job on those steaks!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven