Author Topic: Running out of Time!  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Albert Rivera

• Albert is a"Foodie"
Running out of Time!
« Reply #-1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:30:59 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:24:16 PM by Albert Rivera »
God bless you,
Albert

Offline Saber 4

Re: Running out of Time!
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »
Looks really good and I feel about avocado like some here feel about peas.

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:35:54 PM »
They do look real good, thanks for sharing ;D

http://live.charbroil.com/articles/grilled-stuffed-avocados
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline Albert Rivera

• Albert is a"Foodie"
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 10:06:02 PM »

I understand, It is like racking horses and walking horse... they are different; but they both look really good.

God bless you,
Albert

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:40:12 PM »

I understand, It is like racking horses and walking horse... they are different; but they both look really good.

That's for sure, I love watching the Racking Mules in Shelbyville TN when I can get there.

Offline Albert Rivera

• Albert is a"Foodie"
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:58:52 PM »

That's for sure, I love watching the Racking Mules in Shelbyville TN when I can get there.

Wow, now I have seen it all!

It is a small world!

Did you ever run into Ralton Baker or BO Abston?

Ralton Baker trained Clown Spur world walking horse champion and Bo was one of the original founders of the racking horse association.

Ralton sold me "Shakers Reward" and used the funds to buy another gilden he trained to become his (racking) second worlds champion!

Those folk did some mule wagon rides for our church and kids for a few years and would finish off with a "Water Mellon Cutting" and a "Winnie Roast" at a creek crossing.

Some really wholesome stuff.

If you ever come our way to Shelbyville let me know, maybe we can hook up.

God bless you,
Albert

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 11:42:55 PM »

Wow, now I have seen it all!

It is a small world!

Did you ever run into Ralton Baker or BO Abston?

Ralton Baker trained Clown Spur world walking horse champion and Bo was one of the original founders of the racking horse association.

Ralton sold me "Shakers Reward" and used the funds to buy another gilden he trained to become his (racking) second worlds champion!

Those folk did some mule wagon rides for our church and kids for a few years and would finish off with a "Water Mellon Cutting" and a "Winnie Roast" at a creek crossing.

Some really wholesome stuff.

If you ever come our way to Shelbyville let me know, maybe we can hook up.

I may have run into them, I was blessed to get to set up my booth at the Great Mule Celebration a few years back before the economy and horse industry took it's latest dive. I certainly hope to get back up there again when things pick back up and would enjoy getting to meet up with you.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 11:46:27 PM »
I love avocados Albert and those look awesome!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 06:27:05 AM »
Those avocados look delicious Albert!
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 10:11:55 AM »
Very nice work.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Ka Honu

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »
I do not know "Mr. Tim", however extend my apologies to him personally.

Of course you do; "Mr. Tim" is teesquare.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »
Albert - we would never ban anyone for something like this. I was merely trying to help "coach" you a little on "form" .... We all like you and - really enjoy your excited, up-beat and respectful posts. You should not be concerned at all about that.

And - we do not have a problem with the mention of other forums. Nor are we "anti" any other forum. I context of my private meassage ::) ;D to you, I think that that is clear throughout the site. We reference them, give credit for recipe from them - and most of us (myself included) are members of several other forums.

But - we don't promote other sites out of respect for the money and time spent to keep LTBBQ running (spam free ;)), including that provided by our site sponsors.....

This is all just a misunderstanding of a "gray area" in policy and form. But - you have brought to light a need to try an clarify our position better for the benefit of all members and our site sponsors.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »
Albert - we would never ban anyone for something like this. I was merely trying to help "coach" you a little on "form" .... We all like you and - really enjoy your excited, up-beat and respectful posts. You should not be concerned at all about that.

And - we do not have a problem with the mention of other forums. Nor are we "anti" any other forum. I context of my private meassage ::) ;D to you, I think that that is clear throughout the site. We reference them, give credit for recipe from them - and most of us (myself included) are members of several other forums.

But - we don't promote other sites out of respect for the money and time spent to keep LTBBQ running (spam free ;)), including that provided by our site sponsors.....

This is all just a misunderstanding of a "gray area" in policy and form. But - you have brought to light a need to try an clarify our position better for the benefit of all members and our site sponsors.

There are other forums!?!?  ??? 8) :P
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 12:13:38 PM »

There are other forums!?!?  ??? 8) :P

Yes there are Muebe,but the main question is why when you can be here........
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32